Friday, April 10, 2015

I wanna I wannabe be AGNES CALAY



The clarity of my blog is as straight forward as the title .To be utterly redundant is to point out that my purpose is to get a libel suit for incessant  ranting about my new heroine  who just made it to my list of people I wanna become before i die.She has risen from the dust of forever,overhauling the old beaten heart of many with her disturbing bravery on first love,her frustratingly innocent take on friendship and family,her Katniss-que sense of responsibility and self sacrifice for the greater good,and her epic faith that there is a kind heart on every person she meets and her willingness to make mistakes,be wrong,for the sake of truth and honesty.Of course I am not referring to Miriam Defender-of -sarcasm -and -dark- humor-Santiago,although she is one on my list. Yeah,you betcha it's Agnes Calay of the Forevermore series.To me,IMO, is the epito-o-me of what an essence of a Filipino woman -or soon to be a woman-should be.Maybe then we will have,if not world peace,at least corrupt-free,druglord-free,poverty free,soft drinks refill-free Pilipinas.Exaggeration might be labeled when one put these in writing,but oh well-write your own blog then.
I also intend to write about everything and nothing that relates to and are connected to the series,the cast,the behind the scenes people and even the fandom that makes up the whole FOREVERMORE EXPERIENCE.

So for starters,let's have the disclaimers :
I don't NOT copy,crop,record,edit,imitate,quote,bash and whatnot anything and everything.But I DO give credits to owners,abide by the intellectual property rights and the copyright law.
I follow the rules of engagement when it comes to comments,as much as my knowledge allows which are limited if I may add.These  are my opinions,others too when I'm quoting,but does not reflect the opinions of the series ,unless it(the series)and they(the staff and casts)coincides with my own.If anyone has any objections,waste your time and sue me.

Moving along...

I exited on my last post by telling you guys if you would be interested to know if you are a closet fangirl-can't wait-but -rather -wait-to-be-like-Agnes Calay.

Here is my personal list:

YOU ARE A WANNA BE AGNES CALAY(MACY TO SOME) WHEN...


1.You not just owned a long sleeve polo.PLAID PRINT.You also want to wear a lot of it on different occasions on a hot summer day.



credits to bellefire.http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/363/0/a/liza_soberano_as_agnes_calay_by_bellefire-d8bockm.png

2. Strawberries are your new favorite:strawberry fruit,strawberry jam,strawberry fields,strawberry flavored cake,strawberry ice cream,strawberry cellphone casing,strawberry earrings,strawberry keychain...and so on and so forth.


3. Nagpakulot ka kahit ilang beses kana nagparebond.(You changed your rebonded straight hair to curly ones)


4. You are a crusader:kakampi ng mga naaapi,boses ng maliliit,saklay ng mga pilay,tagataguyod ng katotohanan. 


5.Suddenly, you are the obedient one amongst your siblings.
  Slayin' a role model image. 


6. You want your status to be :IN LOVE_ 





7. Crush mo si Enrique Gil,but you follow @loyzagadiegs           looonnggg after you followed @itsenriquegil .It's very confusing..


picture credits:abs-cbn.com and @digsters on twitter.com





8.You want  to be  a KOLEHIYALA (going to college or going BACK to college)so much you typed in PCU on Google.Umm,school po ni Agnes. 

9. Joining a band is cool.Playing the guitar is away cooler!

10. LSS to the beat of You'll Be Safe here by RIVERMAYA and 
   Cool Off by Yeng Constantino

11. You know Agnes' punchlines by heart,LA PREZA STYLE:

Credits to @lizquen_global_ on Twitter.
Anong country ang 1 ang hita? TAIWAN(THIGH-WAN)

Anong countrymabilis tumakbo?I-RAN

Ano tawag sa head police ng mga potato?POTATO CHIP

Anong gulay ang mas maputi pa sa puti?MASHED PUTI TO                 (mashed potato)

Anong hayop ang nagsusuot ng bra?ZE-BRA

      but you laugh harder when it's Xander's who does the lines:

Anong prutas ang maganda?  Guava(guapa)

Use Violet in a sentence:
Ay low batt/Sira na cell phone ko,
i'll vi-olet.(i'll buy ulit)

Anong mas mabilis sa IRAN:  E-GYPT(e-jeep)

Anong mas matigas sa e-Gypt?  IRAQ(I-ROCK)

Use calculator in a sentence:                                         -HEY BABE,I'LL CALCULATOR(i'll call you later)

Anong hayop nagsusuot ng panty?ELEPHANT-Y

Anong hayop nagsusuot ng brief?BIRD!

12.You are so true to yourself that even with a broken heart,you fight for what you need to be okay and not just take the easy way out of your pain.On this part,plenty wouldn't agree on Agnes'honesty of incapacity to accept Xander's love.Those #HugotNiAgnes are a story in itself.After almost dying from that heart breaking soul piercing lost love,would you just accept as easily?Have you ever been hurt like that before?Ever experienced a great love?-an against all odds kind of love?Give all your self on it and suddenly have you thinking it's all just a cloud of dust?Have you ever learned to love your pain?Like it's a blanket of armor you can just get lost into?Have you ever felt that you have died inside and rise to live again by your own conviction to just-LIVE?And lastly have you ever been wrong?And by doing that wrong,you get to heal those wounds not realizing you are on your road to the right path,to your own FOREVERMORE?.I thought so.

On my NEXT POST WE Will be having a ONLINE POLL:

"A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION:
CONSIDERING YOU ARE STRAIGHT                 And  regardless  if   you  are  a  man
       or a woman,who will you be 
        WILLING TO GO GAY FOR?
LIZA SOBERANO OR ENRIQUE GIL?"


 
        












No comments:

Post a Comment